Monday, August 2, 2010

Vid Picks


Happy Monday everyone! So I fail at the bloggage lately, but in my avid postage of vids on my facebook, I just now realized they are entirely applicable here too! Sooo . . . I thought I'd share. Below are vids on awesome things, noteworthy headlines, good movies to be and politics that just make you shake your head. Enjoy!




Headline: Mis-marked Graves at Arlington




 
 
 
 
Headline: The Grossly Obstinate Partisans Shove Foot In Mouth And Refuse To Help Because Of Their Dirty Politics. If you really cared and were going to pass it otherwise, then you should pass it now dunskys.



 
 
 
 

Movie: The Adjustment Bureau
<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&from=sp&vid=2d11ae41-beea-4b42-b80f-9c35972779cb" target="_new" title="'The Adjustment Bureau' Trailer">Video: 'The Adjustment Bureau' Trailer</a>

 
 
 
 
Movie: Get Low. (Because I like Robert Duvall and the big BM)

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&from=sp&vid=2a15b3d2-34f1-4435-a14c-9c6d4abd6442" target="_new" title="'Get Low' Trailer">Video: 'Get Low' Trailer</a>

 
 
 

 
Movie: The Town
(Because it looks that good and I miss the good movie-worthy Ben Affleck a little)

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&from=customplayer_en-us_movies_movietrailershub&fg=MsnEntertainment_MoviesTrailersGP2_a&vid=e0f02526-e022-4a3e-a664-a1f74f8ec549" target="_new" title="'The Town' Trailer">Video: 'The Town' Trailer</a>



 
Movie: The Lottery
(an interesting docummentary on today's educational system and the fight to get ahead) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 And other note-worthy things to be aware of . . .
 
 
 

Headline: This Post by Dad Gone Mad made me cry in a I-love-my-dad sorta way.
Headline: Six Monhs After Haiti Quake, Mother & Daughter Reunited. Shine your light.
Headline: Man Steals Library's Tarantula
Headline: BP is full of shit. Shocker.
Headline: British Daddy Warbucks Purchases Europe's Cocoa Supply. That's enough candy bars to make qilly wonka salivate.
Headline: Rhino. Sad Face.





No comments:

Post a Comment