Monday, April 19, 2010

A Day Of Lists

So I'm reading this article, sort of a self-help thing, and in the steps for Day 2 & 3 are making lists. So I thought I would jot them down here . . .



I Belive In . . .

Magic
True love
Finding my fit
Doing what I love
Not putting up with crap
Music
Painting
Hiking
Exploring & Adventures
Road Trips
Magic-finger beds
The right to choose
Myself
God
Flowers
Working hard in my yard
Fighting for what I want
The feel of water against my skin and being able to swim
Cooking big meals for friends and family to enjoy
Potlucks
Friends
Family
Finding the dog I really want
Hugs
Snuggles
Kisses
Saying I Do forever
Laughing
Concerts & Movies outside
Patience
Doing little things to show someone they are important
Saying please and thank you
Hoping doors for and saying hello to the elderly and disabled
The potential of kids
The beauty of reading
Enlightenment
Romance
The pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow
Holiday fun
Good hair days
Working out because it makes me feel good, not because I want to be someone else's ideal
Loving myself through each step





Today I Get To . . .

Enjoy my ride home
Blast my music as loud as I want
Dance while doing the dishes
Smile at a clean kitchen
Throw out clutter
Do more laundry
Smile at my newly planted planter boxes
Sort through all my X stuff and rediscover things
Find new places for things and potentially redecorate
Blog
Feel charitable while getting my Goodwill & Transitional Youth bags together
Hang up clothes
Read more
Reorganize
Vacuum
Dance in my living room
Find things I thought were missing
Swim
Ignore frustrating people
Have tea!
Hope for sun tomorrow
Be excited for Cirque Du Soleil tomorrow
Be excited for Wednesday's paycheck
Plan a meal at home
Finish Hot Fuzz
Be

No comments:

Post a Comment